Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Windows Xp Activation Hack Where Can I Get Another Copy Of Windows XP? I Have The CD- Key And Activation Code.?

Where can I get another copy of Windows XP? I have the CD- Key and Activation code.? - windows xp activation hack

I re-install Windows XP Home. However, I can not find a disk of Win XP Home Edition. I know it's a picture on the computer, but not in this, since I reinstalled before invoiced. Download Does anybody know where I can be an ISO image for this? I do not a pirated version or a "cracked ISO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try btjunkie.org

You can find legal copies of Windows XP that is not broken.

Anonymous said...

really can make a record to another, always the key?

Anonymous said...

really can make a record to another, always the key?

Post a Comment