Friday, February 5, 2010

Saying To Congratulate An Engagement Under These Circumstances, Do I Have To Celebrate My Friend's Engagement?

Under these circumstances, do I have to celebrate my friend's engagement? - saying to congratulate an engagement

My friend, best friend, but a good friend, usually somewhat vague, and fall in love quickly. It has recently become engaged with her boyfriend of a month. She is 24 and this is his 5th Only in recent years. Each engagement has done and is planning in the celebrations and helped with the wedding, but I'm not sure I dare not this time. This commitment does not seem potential than their predecessors. The guy is a complete lazy and I spent 4 weeks in their fight against the relationship. Frankly, I do not know what you think. Oh, and to demonstrate their ability to make decisions, they had all week, as he has his name tattooed in large letters on the back.

Incidentally, there was a child of 7 years of digging in the mud with each of his "serious relationship" and father "News of the week." All this is not just for him, but I'm not sure it's my place to say something.

What is the right tor here?

5 comments:

Suzy said...

If the child is not in the equation, it would probably have advised him to leave her alone, and perhaps reveal that he is no longer too fast.
However, given that you have necessarily explain what you said. They say well, and be given the floor. If not, then there is nothing you can do.

Gia83 said...

You can use some tips on how to move quickly to give, but do not tell you too much. He will do what ever they want, but since it is your friend, you should say something. And do not think their commitment to conclude a new agreement. And if there is nothing!

Marie in the Sun said...

BBG advice I want to buy a pretty dress and a modest donation. Funny!
That is all you need to do if you do not have better plans for the day.

They seem in good health and care. Even if it was not his fault, it would be good to talk to the child's marriage, and keep an eye on him in general.

BBG said...

Smile and be friendly - it costs you nothing. Just bite your tongue.

I am not helping in marriage or in planning. If you have a shower invitation to "Busy" or go and that a modest donation.

If the wedding actually occurs, you can buy a nice dress and a small gift while you are here. :-)

tangyter... said...

I would not say that only play the role, and be polite. I have seen no engagement or a celebration. Try a "busy" that day. Refrain from advice on the participation of New b / c if not? It can cause a breakdown in his relationship with her, and that's what it's worth? I think a lot of commitments such as marriage after his first divorce. Yes, PPL should be happy for you, but the parties and celebrations be minimal, especially since this is their fifth commitment! Especially not soooo ... (for lack of a better word).

Post a Comment