Monday, January 4, 2010

Suzuki Outboard Motor Parts 85 Hp Suzuki Outboard Motor, No Oil Injector, Does Crankshaft Get Oiled From Fuel/oil Mix.?

85 hp suzuki outboard motor, no oil injector, does crankshaft get oiled from fuel/oil mix.? - suzuki outboard motor parts

I have a Suzuki outboard motor 85 since the mid-80s, the oil injector is not working and I was mixing with oil. My question is whether the crankshaft and other internal parts are lubricated with engine fuel and oil, or there is a sump somewhere. This is my first outboard two-stroke, I had two dirt bikes and stroke have a special place to put oil on the crankshaft, and the combination of high oil / fuel mixture. The outboard motor is verticle and I can not find a place where it could be a sink. Any help would be appreciated.

1 comment:

gdwrnch4... said...

Yes, the lubricating oil in the fuel mixture, the compound of the Assembly and to treat their pistons.On Dirt Bike that oil from the gearbox, not the crankshaft.

Post a Comment