Sunday, January 17, 2010

Certified Organic Beef Do Organic Animal Husbandry Practices Make Any Difference To A Vegetarian/vegan's View On Morality Of Meat?

Do organic animal husbandry practices make any difference to a vegetarian/vegan's view on morality of meat? - certified organic beef

I was curious to see how the vision of vegetarian / vegan people who breed their own animals in a natural way and on (ie connections) and thus meat from an animal that has been treated humanely and had a normal and happy life. Do you think this is a better way to eat meat / animal products, if it is a factory farm? I ask because I raise the chickens (hens and pans), and also threw beef and pork. Certified in all areas swept large areas of pasture and / or agricultural land (USDA, organic, no less), were fed adequately and humanely killed / fast. I felt there was a deep attachment to the place where the food (I came) grew my own vegetables and had a deep respect for the sacrifices of animals were eating for me. Does it (a difference for you as it is) morally better or we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment