Friday, January 1, 2010

Outboard Jack Plate How To Fit Ashort Shaft Outboard On 20 Inch Transom?

How to fit ashort shaft outboard on 20 inch transom? - outboard jack plate

I Have A Nice Johnson 30 HP. However, you cut a tree, 15 inches. My mirror is 20 cm. My question: Can a reverse plaque Jack cut the engine so that the Board Anticaviation level with the underside of the fuselage. In slightly less than 4 cm in size. I do not exactly cut off the crossbar. I saw Jack plates and hooks kicker .....

1 comment:

45 auto said...

The Council has taken on increased engine and the engine as the engine will be smaller than the bolts and management controls and problems if the tendency of the engine, so ready to have the shit hit the mirror. 1 "high kickers in parentheses are for small engines and 1 U is in more than 100 have + lbs.

Post a Comment