Friday, January 29, 2010

How Accurate Are The Hiv Test After 3 Weeks How Accurate Is HIV NAT Test At 3 Weeks Post Exposure? ?

How accurate is HIV NAT test at 3 weeks post exposure? ? - how accurate are the hiv test after 3 weeks

I had sex with a young prostitute who said he was the first to use a condom with her. She started in this business a month ago, told me, but can also lie. Why am concerned is that the term, while we were doing was initiated, and that the blood increases the risk. Now I feel I have the biggest mistake of my life. I want to know how accurate and sensitive HIV-NAT in 3 weeks after exposure, and I will not go. Money is not a problem for me Coz I know, the test is expensive. I can not wait 3 months for the antibody test now that I anxiety attacks thinking about my condition

2 comments:

B K said...

Relax. I will try to help you assess your risk.

1) The risk of contracting HIV from the episode that describes you, estimated at about 1 to 1000. Since your partner is infected, in fact,

In the blood, 2) from the time theoretically increases the risk of HIV transmission, but only in theory. The image I have is still valid.

3) Most people are not infected. Especially if you live in Contries industrial (including TSC).

We are conservative and that they were actually infected (probably not), then your chances of contracting HIV from this exposure is very low (not zero, but very thin)

The NAT test, which is you mention is very accurate at 12 days, but a high rate of false positives (I'm sure you do not wish at this stage, more able to accommodate their concerns.) I suggest you will be tested (with the HIV antibody test) is about 6-8 weeks after exposure. Most people infected with the positive outcome this time. And press 3 months to test conclusively. I expect a Negation solution for you.

Good luck! Tell us some good news. Always use condoms from now on.

Celestia... said...

Now, the test is very accurate. But you have to prove each week after exposure. Do not stop testing after a trial. You must keep proof that, even if it says negative. Weekly tests are recommended, up to 1 years, even if the same negative results. If results are positive, then you have to take the medication at the time. ALWAYS protect and not) to unprotected sex (condoms, and make sure that your partner knows. Condoms are not 100% yet safe.Talking your partner is the only way to help the spread of HIV. So do not ask the right thing.
Please talk to your doctor. This is very important to follow the protocols.

Post a Comment