Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Human Bleeding Ear My Dog's Ear Is Sick Can He Die?

My dog's ear is sick can he die? - human bleeding ear

My mother called me and told me and my dog only to Tremblin because he is bleeding from the ear and pus. He got him alcohol and destroyed it, but we have no idea what it is. We can not afford him to the vet, who said to take the road too expensive for them, but, oh, there was a large grain in the ear. What is it? It is like 2 years in the human year. Hes not a big dog that is mixed with a poodle.

1 comment:

Mr. P's Person said...

Honey comes a time when the animal go to a vet if you can afford or do not. Everyone has something that can sell them if the money is all that prevented something, that they are taking. It is obviously in great pain. The same might be deaf. You may even end up in trouble the parents negelcting for the dog if it is not useful.

It takes a lot for a dog, a sign of mourning for what they really show the suffering. Ask your mom or dad to call to see whether the vets payments. Maybe they can put in a credit card. There is even a credit card that can be achieved only through veterinary care. Unfortunetly it seems more right to join or if you want to add that for you. If all else fails, as I said, we all have things we can sell.

This poor dog has seen a great need for a veterinarian. I'm sending a prayer for him. I wish I could still do more.

Edit: I'm so glad that you contribute as a veterinarian and training. Way to go! It is always wonderful when someone really wanted advice, not just vote for someone, what you have said to the presidency. I know that I neverGrand Duchy of Luxembourg is now OK. :-)

Post a Comment