Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hedge Fund Solutions My Inlaws, Parents, And Two Of My Friends Want Me To Invest Their Monies For Them In The Stock Market?

My inlaws, parents, and two of my friends want me to invest their monies for them in the stock market? - hedge fund solutions

I like it even in the last 13 years and has proven itself.

I am ready to do and I think the best way is to concentrate all necessary financial and thensplit gains for the proportional share of each.
The question is not how the tax burden on me, and Wil a single account for all.
I know that hedge funds that only the same thing, except I do not do all the money (230K), and it would be ridiculous to go through the initial burden of rebuilding a model for people with billions.

I also have a commercial license of any kind, but day-trading has been my only source of income for the past 13 years, and it works quite well ...

Any solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment